MIDDAY LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR
Salary: Scale B SCP 6 – 8 Starting Salary £2818.46 pro-rata
Contract: Term Time Only
Start Date: ASAP Interview Date: w/b 4th December
Closing Date: 9.00am 29th Nov
“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”
Wood End is a thriving school within Community Academies Trust and the Executive Headteacher is seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our team where children thrive in our caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in their school and have a strong impact on outcomes for our pupils. Our motivated teachers, who are praised widely for their excellent teaching, are a professional, friendly and innovative team who are supported by our Teaching Assistants. Midday Supervisors, Site Management and Administration teams are also highly regarded and share our determination to drive forward progress together.
The successful applicant will become part of an effective team driving standards and helping pupils to reach their potential. This role is to support children at lunchtime to ensure they have a happy and safe experience. This role is offered on a part time basis, working 1.25 hours per day over five days during term time.
Successful applicants must be able to;
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period.
- Work under the general direction of the Senior MDS or designated person in charge of pupils.
- Demonstrate a positive, resourceful and proactive demeanour.
- Ensure that the personal and individual care and toileting needs of pupils are met.
- Escort pupils to and from dining areas, ensuring information is exchanged with class staff.
- Ensure pupils are in the dining room/area at the appropriate time.
- Help pupils at the counter
- Assist with the proper use of cutlery and helping cut food as necessary.
- Assist pupil when returning used plates, trays, cutlery, beakers, and clearing tables when lunch is completed.
- Develop and support lunchtime activities.
How do I apply?
To apply for this position, please complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form on either schools website. Submit the forms by email to email@example.com by no later than 9am on Wednesday 29th November
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 07472736